Karma Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The future

5 posters

Go down

The future Empty The future

Post by Amethystros Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:13 am

Where do you want to see karma in the near future? Say a couple months perhaps?
Amethystros
Amethystros

Back to top Go down

The future Empty Re: The future

Post by Admin Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:31 pm

Owning our own castle and being a force to reckon with! Hail Karma! :p
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://karmacrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:09 pm

We need everyone to be on the same page for that to happen Rom and sadly its not the reality atm. Sad
Heart
Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Pental1 Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:15 am

A force to be reckoned with could happen without a castle.  We be there to kill reds when they are causing issues for the west, being there to stop West pirates, etc.  Making sure that people know we are a guild for the West and do what we can to help the west and are not like the others out there that only care about themselves.    It will take work but can be done even if not 100% of the guild is into PVP or top geared.  We get a solid force of like 10-15 people that are full into PVP and killing reds and west pirates and we can cause them trouble and help weaker guilds in the process.

Then those that are not full PVP can help when they are up for it AND/OR can help by providing mats, help with gear, etc. so that the guild can get stronger.  That way at least are top 10-15 are up there in gear to be able to handle guilds like A5 and Exalted and such and hold our own.   We have good group but when you have 3k GS fighting a group of 5-6k GS unless you are exceptional in PVP it is a losing fight.   Although not a fight that I know I (and others in guild) would back down from even when get my butt kicked Smile

Anyway, doing this could be a start and as we grow and get stronger, a castle could come next, but like some have said we are not ready for a castle, at least not now that the castles are owned by actual guilds.  Only chance we had currently at it was when it was owned by Rage since they no longer really exist and unfortunately we missed that chance. Now to take a castle will require a strong force.

Pental1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ersa Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:54 pm

you on my bed

Ersa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: