Karma Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**FREE GWEO APPLE PIE PACKS FOR GULDIES**

2 posters

Go down

**FREE GWEO APPLE PIE PACKS FOR GULDIES** Empty **FREE GWEO APPLE PIE PACKS FOR GULDIES**

Post by MeTalkPretty Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:49 pm

So I am doing an experiment which I hope will help everyone in the guild. I will be making as many Gweonid Apple Pie packs as possible and giving them to guildies who need them. And we all need extra gold. They are located for now at Butcher's Mansion in Gweonid under the apple trees. I ask if you are able or want to, pick some of those aples and mail to MeTalkPretty. I ask you to leave the other apples be unless you can mail to me because they will go into future packs. Also needing any vegetables you may have laying around in storage, or if you want to grow a small patch for the cause. The packs eat up a lot of chopped produce. If you CANNOT contribute anything right now that is ok too. One day you'll be able to pay it forward. I love you I love you I love you  I welcome any suggestions or feedback on this venture.
MeTalkPretty
MeTalkPretty

Back to top Go down

**FREE GWEO APPLE PIE PACKS FOR GULDIES** Empty Re: **FREE GWEO APPLE PIE PACKS FOR GULDIES**

Post by MeTalkPretty Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:25 pm

Thanks for y'all who did take the packs! If anyone would like me to do this again sometime let me know so I can get mats up.
MeTalkPretty
MeTalkPretty

Back to top Go down

**FREE GWEO APPLE PIE PACKS FOR GULDIES** Empty Re: **FREE GWEO APPLE PIE PACKS FOR GULDIES**

Post by Admin Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:23 pm

Feel free to make more, if they don't go, I'll put them to use Smile Thank you for donating your time and labor.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://karmacrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MeTalkPretty Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:46 am

No problem!
MeTalkPretty
MeTalkPretty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum