Karma Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Kickback System

3 posters

Go down

Kickback system Yes or No?

Guild Kickback System I_vote_lcap100%Guild Kickback System I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Guild Kickback System I_vote_lcap0%Guild Kickback System I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Guild Kickback System Empty Guild Kickback System

Post by Admin Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:15 pm

I've been chewing over an idea of a way to benefit the guild. After an idea regarding the guild buying armor and selling it at half off; I came up with this, with some help from a few others:When guild events net us a large enough amount of gold, guild will get 20%, rest will be divided among the members. Carebears will benefit as well, if you farm and love doing it, you can sell your mats to the guild for a certain %/rate.. Give me your feedback and feel free to vote as well.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://karmacrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Guild Kickback System Empty Re: Guild Kickback System

Post by Jpaez Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:20 pm

sounds good could really help gear up the guild with this system

Jpaez

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaach Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:47 am

I think there are pros and cons.

The system would need to be fair but should also favor those guild members that contribute to the guild in some way, whether by attending guild or alliance events, supplying mats, donating time, labor or gold, etc...

One risk, for example,  would be the taking advantage of the guild discount to obtain items for use by the member but for the purposes of advancing the guild in some way (gear or weapons to be worn in pvp events) that are then sold or are otherwise lost, with no repayment to the guild.

Another risk would be that some guildies may feel that others are getting preferential treatment and drama may result.  

Basically, if the system is implemented, it would need to be well structured and clearly communicated to all members.

Kaach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down