Karma Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello my name is Classypants Slayer of Bears

4 posters

Go down

Hello my name is Classypants Slayer of Bears Empty Hello my name is Classypants Slayer of Bears

Post by Classypants Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:20 pm

Hello everybody my name is Classypants and yes my pants are classy. I like to slay bears not potatoes.

Classypants

Back to top Go down

Hello my name is Classypants Slayer of Bears Empty Re: Hello my name is Classypants Slayer of Bears

Post by Heart Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:51 pm

Hullo classy..... and i wish u the best in ur quest to slay bears.  FYI ... koalas are marsupials not bears Wink
Heart
Heart

Back to top Go down

Hello my name is Classypants Slayer of Bears Empty Re: Hello my name is Classypants Slayer of Bears

Post by Classypants Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:54 pm

Hilarious!!! Cute picture btw Heart I approve!

Classypants

Back to top Go down

Post by MeTalkPretty Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:02 pm

Hi Classy!!!
MeTalkPretty
MeTalkPretty

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:44 am

Welcome Classy! Sure you wanna tackle Bears and not Beers? Best of luck in game and you adventures in Bear/Beer slaying! :p
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://karmacrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum