Greetings from your Day Time Commander

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greetings from your Day Time Commander

Post by Alcyppe on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:01 am

Alcyppe here,

I've recently been promoted to Day Time Commander (and hope to remain so after elections, but if not /shrug). On Wednesday and Friday I'm on most all day, until dinner time til reset. Saturday and Sunday again all day, barring family activities and 40k. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday I am on after work around 3pm (Eastern) til dinner time and back again around reset.

I am married, work a full time job and also a foster parent, so very busy. But I basically give AA all my spare time. If I'm not online and you need to contact me for some reason then Facebook messaging is a good bet:

Apparently I can't post my facebook link yet... just search for EldDeschain on facebook, should find me. Or its in my profile information.

Anyways, I am going to try and organize some Day Time activities. The first thing I have in mind is Ghost Ships. My warship is currently Celestial+ (one epic cannon), but still working on that. I am more than happy to help with Trade Runs, World Bosses, Dungeons, what-not. I sometimes lead CR and GR raids during the day if I need them and no one else steps up. If you are a day time player and would like to organize something just seek me out and we'll make it so.
Alcyppe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top